VERY IMPORTANT! Our new check in procedure will be done via text through our Panico Salon APP. CLICK the LINK at the bottom of the page to DOWNLOAD NOW and register your cell phone number.
Please take your temperature 24 hours prior to your appointment (per the Governor’s guidelines) If you have a fever (or any other symptoms), please reschedule your visit.
You will receive a text reminder 1 hour prior to your appointment with a link for checking in from
1) 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will need to fill out our COVID-19 consent form (as
required by the Division of Consumer Affairs) and submit it online through our website or
2) Come with clean, dry hair, washed within 24 hours of your appointment for services.
3) Come alone, unless necessary for health reasons an aid or family member must be there to
4)1 hour prior to your visit, you will receive a text from us with the link to check in when you
have parked your car. Please remain in your car until your stylist is ready for you.
5) Click the link in your text reminder to check in as soon as you have parked your car.
6) Wait in your car until we notify you that your stylist is ready for you and it is time to come in!
7) Wear a disposable mask and bring a spare, gloves optional.
8)You will be notified when to enter the salon through the FRONT door. We will take your
temperature prior to entry into the salon.(as per the Division of Consumer Affairs Guidelines)
9)Use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
10) Please do not touch retail products. We will be happy to assist you.
11) Enjoy your services in a safe, sanitized and controlled environment!!